If your retirement plan doesn’t look like a work of art, maybe you should consider Mosaic.
Preserving What Matters Most To You Strategies For Estate Planning, Preservation & Retirement Income
Do you know how to keep your assets out of probate, reduce tax-exposure and have a plan to ensure your heirs retain your assets? Join your host, Brad Hablutzel, Certified Tax Specialist™️, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™️ and founder of Mosaic Retirement Planning, and guest speaker, Skipton (Skip) Reynolds, J.D., MBA, Estate Planning & Elder Law Attorney, Founder of Skipton Law, LLC, while we discuss how to preserve your estate and your family.
EVENT DETAILS Tuesday, September 28, 2021 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. @Lone Tree Library Wednesday, September 29, 2021 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. @Castle Rock Library
We believe financial planning ought to be comfortable, with a dedicated advisor who wants to build a long-term relationship with clients.
People should never feel like they’re being told how to live. At Mosaic Retirement Planning, our goal is simply to help people find the path of most comfort in their lives. Our experience, knowledge, and attention to detail account for all the little pieces of our clients’ lives, and through creative financial artistry, we help people put together a plan that makes it easier to get to where they want to go. Think of us as your CFO, and you are our CEO, and our job is to INFORM & EMPOWER you to make wise decisions.
Our planning process addresses most retirement concerns such as investing, Social Security maximization, healthcare, market risk, withdrawal sequencing, tax planning, risk management, estate planning, charitable giving and much more. Our founder and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Brad Hablutzel, teams up with professionals in related fields in planning discussions to provide specialized advice in every corner of financial planning, which could include attorneys, CPAs, realtors, bankers, Medicare, or insurance specialists. This approach—a focus on teamwork—has historically only been available to the ultra-wealthy, where they tend to have a team of CFPs, attorneys, CPAs, etc. Mosaic Retirement Planning believes that everyday Americans can also have this privilege, which helps improve client outcomes.
see what types of questions our process may help you answer:
1. I’m thinking of retiring soon. Can I? And if I do, how can I be sure my savings will last as long as I do?
2. What is the best way to withdraw income from my savings, take Social Security, defined benefit pension payments, etc., and pay the least amount of taxes?
3. How should I be investing? Should I leave my investments inside my employer’s retirement plan?
4. I’m concerned about the rising cost of healthcare, so what should I be doing to make sure I can afford the care I want and not rely on the government, and prevent having to move in with my kids?
5. I have annuities that I don’t know much about; can you help me understand them better?
6. I have real estate, is that helpful for retirement planning? should I keep it or sell it? What are my options?
7. I’m worried about the volatility that comes with (pick one: the stock market, the economy, the national debt). What are some alternatives to investing in the markets? 8. Should I consider a Roth conversion? What other strategies can I consider to potentially reduce my taxes in retirement?
We adhere to the CFP Board’s recommended 6-point process for financial planning.
Establish how we can assist you. What goals are you setting for retirement or what are you trying to accomplish? How can we help? What are your expectations?
Gather information: What are your goal(s)? What do you have planned for retirement?. What’s your background, education, financial/family/health status, risk tolerance, financial experience?
Analyze your situation. This is where we show great attention to detail and tend to capture previously missed opportunities to improve your financial situation.
Develop and present observations and suggestions. There’s rarely one way to get from Point A to Point B. We EQUIP, INFORM, & EMPOWER you by providing the pros and cons for each scenario which helps you make a comprehensive wealth-management plan for your individual situation. Our advisors give you the tools. It’s your job to make the decisions.
Implement your planning preferences. We don’t simply give you the plan and say “Good luck!” We’ll see you through the implementation of the plan and be your advocate by helping you stay on track. The greatest plan in the world is only as good as your implementation of the plan.
Monitoring the plan/portfolio: Is the plan continuing to work? Change is constant, and planning is dynamic. As time passes, so might your health change, or your job, or family, your portfolio, or tax outlook. Our team will work with you to keep your plan up to date and on track for your goals.
Investment Advisory services offered through ChangePath, LLC a Registered Investment Adviser. ChangePath, LLC and Mosaic Retirement Planning, LLC are unaffiliated entities.
Licensed Insurance Professional. We are an independent financial services firm helping individuals create retirement strategies using a variety of investment and insurance products to custom suit their needs and objectives. Investing involves risk, including the loss of principal. No Investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in a period of declining values. Any references to protection or lifetime income refer to fixed insurance products, never securities or investment products. Insurance and annuity products are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company. 19144 - 2019/8/15
The information is not intended to be investment, legal or tax advice. The agent can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. The agent may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. For more information, contact the Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) owns the CFP® certification mark, the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification mark, and the CFP® certification mark (with plaque design) logo in the United States, which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
* The Five Star Wealth Manager award, administered by Crescendo Business Services, LLC (dba Five Star Professional), is based on 10 objective criteria. Eligibility criteria – required: 1. Credentialed as a registered investment adviser or a registered investment adviser representative; 2. Actively licensed as a registered investment adviser or as a principal of a registered investment adviser firm for a minimum of 5 years; 3. Favorable regulatory and complaint history review (As defined by Five Star Professional, the wealth manager has not; A. Been subject to a regulatory action that resulted in a license being suspended or revoked, or payment of a fine; B. Had more than a total of three settled or pending complaints filed against them and/or a total of five settled, pending, dismissed or denied complaints with any regulatory authority or Five Star Professional’s consumer complaint process. Unfavorable feedback may have been discovered through a check of complaints registered with a regulatory authority or complaints registered through Five Star Professional’s consumer complaint process; feedback may not be representative of any one client’s experience; C. Individually contributed to a financial settlement of a customer complaint; D. Filed for personal bankruptcy within the past 11 years; E. Been terminated from a financial services firm within the past 11 years; F. Been convicted of a felony); 4. Fulfilled their firm review based on internal standards; 5. Accepting new clients. Evaluation criteria – considered: 6. One-year client retention rate; 7. Five-year client retention rate; 8. Non-institutional discretionary and/or non-discretionary client assets administered; 9. Number of client households served; 10. Education and professional designations. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of Five Star Wealth Managers. Award does not evaluate quality of services provided to clients. Once awarded, wealth managers may purchase additional profile ad space or promotional products. The Five Star award is not indicative of the wealth manager’s future performance. Wealth managers may or may not use discretion in their practice and therefore may not manage their client’s assets. The inclusion of a wealth manager on the Five Star Wealth Manager list should not be construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager by Five Star Professional or this publication. Working with a Five Star Wealth Manager or any wealth manager is no guarantee as to future investment success, nor is there any guarantee that the selected wealth managers will be awarded this accomplishment by Five Star Professional in the future. For more information on the Five Star award and the research/selection methodology, go to fivestarprofessional.com. 2,158 Denver-area wealth managers were considered for the award; 206 (10% of candidates) were named 2021 Five Star Wealth Managers. 2020: 2,172 considered, 213 winners; 2019: 2,146 considered, 262 winners; 2018: 2,255 considered, 267 winners; 2017: 1,716 considered, 287 winners; 2016: 1,552 considered, 515 winners; 2015: 3,008 considered, 517 winners; 2014: 4,385 considered, 528 winners; 2013: 2,083 considered, 607 winners; 2012: 1,965 considered, 611 winners.